YCR Free CE Tour
Open to YCR members of the Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS®.
Attend one of the hottest YCR events of the year, the Free CE Bus Tour of West Midtown! The Westside of Atlanta has been one of the city’s fastest growing sub markets over the past few years, with the newly anticipated Beltline park at Bellwood Quarry and the recent development of Huff Trail. All of these hot new developments has been pushing interest in the West Midtown area even more. Come hear from the experts speak about adaptive re-use, ground up development and what has been attracting more office, retail and industrial users to bring their business to West Midtown. Plus we will tour some of the most talked-about new developments, including The Works, and ending with a presentation of Star Metals and The Complex.
- Date: April 25, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Location: Huff Trail | 1429 Fairmont Avenue NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- CE Program: 3 hours CE certified by GIRE
- 11:30 am - 12:00 pm | Huff Trail - Registration/Networking/Lunch
- 12:00 pm - 12:15 pm | Huff Trail History and Development Overview
- 12:15 pm - 1:05 pm | 1st Discussion Panel: Growing Infrastructure on the Upper Westside
- 1:15 pm - 2:05 pm | 2nd Discussion Panel: Present and Future of Westside Development
- Cost: Free for current YCR members!
- After Party: Happy Hour to follow tour at 5 Seasons Brewing Westside from 4:30 pm - 7:00pm.
YCR Members/Bus Tour Attendees are Free | All others $20 at the door.
Growing Infrastructure on the Upper Westside
Present and Future of Westside Development
Bus Tour Coordinators