Through the growth and development of its members, the Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS® will advance the professional practice of commercial real estate and the prosperity of the community.
The mission of the Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS® is to protect and promote the interests of its members, provide the education, business development and recognition opportunities that will drive their success, and to make a positive, lasting impact in the communities we serve.
In an effort to fulfill its mission at the highest levels of excellence, the ACBR will strive to achieve the following goals.
ACBR Programs and Services
- To be the first source for programs, products and services that will ensure members can provide the highest quality service, expertise, and support to their clients.
Communication and Outreach
- To position the ACBR as the authoritative source for industry and market trends and information, and for expertise regarding community development issues
- To position the commercial real estate industry as an essential contributor to the health and vitality of the community.
Advocacy and Influence Initiatives
- To be the unified, influential voice for private property rights and for other issues that impact the commercial real estate industry and the betterment of the communities we serve.
ACBR Governance and Operations
- To operate a growing, dynamic association with the staff and financial capacity and the active member and leader involvement necessary to fulfill the mission and vision.
Click here to access the full three year (2014 - 2018) Strategic Plan.