Thank you very much for taking the time to verify your contact information with the Board.
There are many reasons why a member may not be receiving our email communications:
- If the email address we have on file is different from the one you enter below, we will correct that information in our system and email delivery will automatically resume.
- If the email address you provide is already correct in our system, then one of the following causes are preventing proper email delivery:
- Our messages may have been marked as SPAM by your email server. When this occurs, we cannot resume delivery without your permission. By entering your information in the form below, you consent to adding your email address back to our list.
- Our messages may be caught in your SPAM/JUNK/CLUTTER/PROMOTIONS folder(s) - please check. By adding email@example.com to your Safe Senders list, our messages will more likely be delivered to your inbox and NOT to one of these quarantine/sorting folders.
- Our messages may be blocked by your company's email server. If you suspect this is the cause of your email delivery issue, please provide our Whitelist Information to your Email Administrator.
Please provide the information below and we will investigate your communication status. We will be in touch once we are able to resolve the issue.
If you prefer, you can contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.