YCR Free CE Bus Tour
Atlanta’s Eastside submarket has been a major catalyst for adaptive reuse projects and multi-billion dollars worth of investments along the Atlanta Beltline. In addition to society’s need for a more walkable city, Eastside Atlanta will continue to attract families and businesses into the area. The agenda will begin with a panel discussion focused on the overview of changes in infrastructure, market dynamics, and new opportunities for development and investment. Following the first panel, will be another panel made up of developers, end users, and the Atlanta Beltline. They will focus on what has made and continues to make the Eastside of Atlanta so popular and the center for massive growth. After the panel discussions, we will tour some of the markets most “talked-about” new developments; beginning with Atlanta Dairies, and The Edge.
- 11:30 am - 12:00 pm | Networking / Lunch
725 Ponce De Leon Ave Atlanta, GA 30306
- 12:00 - 12:15 pm | Welcome and History of 725 Ponce
- 12:15 - 1:05 pm | "Consistent Growth on the Eastside - Why it Matters"
Kara Cooper, Atlanta Beltline
Noelle London, Invest Atlanta
Brenda Robbins, Georgia Power
Gregg Simon, Metro Atlanta Chamber
Maitland Thompson, New City
- 1:05 - 1:15 pm | Break
- 1:15 - 2:05 pm | "The Eastside Trail: A Reimagined User Experience"
Chris Carter, Vantage Realty Partners
David Cochran, Paces Properties
Phil Sanders, Citizen Supply
McKittrick Simmons, Sweetwater Holdings
John Wilson, Jamestown
- 2:05 - 2:30 pm | Load Buses and Depart from 725 Ponce
- 2:30 - 4:30 pm | Bus Tour
- 4:30 - 6:30 pm | Happy Hour at New Realm
YCR Members are Free to Attend