Calling ALL majors who will influence commercial real estate (Real Estate, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Accounting, Architecture, Engineering, etc.)
Don’t miss your chance to participate in the upcoming virtual Student Outreach Symposium! The symposium will offer outstanding professional development opportunities from industry experts in the commercial real estate space. Students will have the opportunity to participate in two breakout sessions of their choice with leading industry executives and learn about various career and internship opportunities.
2:00 pm - 2:40 pm - CEO Fireside Chat (all participants)
Register early, space is limited for each Breakout Session and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
2:40 pm - 3:05 pm - Breakout Session 1
- Brokerage: Sam Holmes - Executive Vice President at CBRE
- Property Management: Holly Hughes - President, COO and Principal at Colliers International
- Asset Management: George Wells - Executive Vice President at Real Estate Operations at Piedmont Office Realty Trust
- Development: Chris Ahrenkiel - Executive Vice President at Selig Enterprises
3:05 pm - 3:30 pm - Breakout Session 2
- Portfolio Management: Scott Brown - Managing Director & Global Head of Prime at Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investing
- Construction: Meredith Leapley - CEO at Leapley Construction
- Capital Markets: Greg Michaud - Managing Director at Voya Investment Management
- Tenant Representation: Audra Cunningham - EVP & Chief Administrative Officer at T. Dallas Smith & Company
*Please select two choices per topic for both session 1 and 2 . Only one choice will be assigned per breakout session.